Viewing pages in 'Curate the Campus 2011'

Searching for Evidence

I'm trying to get involved with everything I possibly can during the Curate the Campus fortnight, but something I've found myself particularly caught up in is Evidence, a mysterious project by Invisible Flock, the creators of the After The Beep red phone box that you may have seen last week in the library and Alexandra square. In keeping with the phone and photography theme, Evidence sends you on a journey around campus via text messages and mysterious voicemails, leading you to various locations, images and sounds over several days, although you initiate the adventure yourself by calling 07974074391

18th May 2011 at 18:18
Song List

Well here is the songlist - titles / numbers and people. You can use it to navigate the posts and listen to the songs. Please do email me back on pete.moser@moremusic.org.uk with comments and thoughts.

17th May 2011 at 21:37
The room

And now it is over... and after  little rest I am gathering thoughts. These were the walls of my room and the desk for my working.

17th May 2011 at 20:32
Song 24

The final song to sum up the journey, written as a letter to Claudia Toni - an cultural activist in Sao Paulo, Brasil. This whole 24 hours could not have been done without superb support from the whole team at LICA - Mat, Fiona, Jamie and Steph and the great techno at LU. Thankyou.

17th May 2011 at 11:47
Song 23

For the past 5 years a group of artists and producers have worked with an inspirational leader called Chris May. He tragically died just 2 weeks ago and this song in celebrating the group also celebrates the man himself. (This is a picture of many of the people as they listened to the song from a meeting in Burnley!)

17th May 2011 at 11:44
Song 22

Inspired by a short text from Hugh saying do something about the Education Policy. A few more suggestions grew into this mad rant.

17th May 2011 at 11:37
Song 21

I love my children and only hope that they find the happiness that in have found in my life.  This is a simple reflection on that - could be for them all but it's really focussed on one. Love you ! (There is an insert in this as the Radio Lancashire interviewer Graham tells me how he is 'living his dream')

17th May 2011 at 09:23
Song 20

My great friend Hugh in Torquay requested this song and then his and my friend Jim Pyewell in Nairobi got online last night with a strange tale about antelopes... it all conspired to make this music hall mayhem of fun.

17th May 2011 at 09:20
Song 19

The whole concept of writing letters in this 24 hours came from the conversation with Odile from Rwanda that is told in this song. I hope that this is the start of a collaboration.

17th May 2011 at 09:10