Song 6

WOW - that was a panic - almost out of time by the time it got to 6pm. Had to go down to get a heater and some gaffer tape and check that security know that I am up here! All good and a motivational accordion blues written for my daughter and her friend in Belfast. Hooray.  The next one is going to be a comic limeric style featuring animals - send me ideas !

16th May 2011 at 17:15
Song 4

Thank you Rose - and this is the link to the BBC page where you can see the fish in pictures !

16th May 2011 at 15:15
Song 3

A chat with Tim from Radio Lancs will be played tomorrow morning. He gave me 3 ideas for a song and a line for the refrain... and so grew song 3. It turned into a love song for Kathryn .... (see below)

16th May 2011 at 14:20
The Tower

I just got back from a trip to visit Pete at the top of Bowland Tower. It's so bleak up there - wind whistling through and around, rain drizzling down the windows and dead flies all over the window sills. I couldn't do a night in there like Pete is - it's really spooky...

16th May 2011 at 14:13
Song 2

So second one done and now it's getting a bit cold up here. Looking forward to a heater.

I have attached the song lyric and also the Manifesto created at the Seminar in Salzburg. It's an interesting read.

16th May 2011 at 13:10
Song 1

Well apart from forgetting to put up the mikes that was an ok start. Need to remember to alter the camera setting as well so that it is light enough.

16th May 2011 at 12:11
And I'm up !

Getting set up and the rain is attacking the windows... Delivered by Michael back from Spain who leaves me with an 'asta luego'!

16th May 2011 at 09:50
SO LUCKY

And today in honour of the Moldovan entry for the eurovision I have written a short song to test out the system with Soundcloud.. Using their lyric format (as suggested by friend Sasha) it followed a shop to Morrsions with my lovely wife Kathryn to buy food for the house in the week ahead and a few essentials for my solitude up the tower.

15th May 2011 at 15:18
An Art Work

Starting to gather a bag of stuff to take with me. Conversations with a variety of people make me consider the whole event in different ways. A 24 hour improvisation. and here is the quote from my cousin..

14th May 2011 at 19:14