Song 2

So second one done and now it's getting a bit cold up here. Looking forward to a heater.

I have attached the song lyric and also the Manifesto created at the Seminar in Salzburg. It's an interesting read.

16th May 2011 at 13:10
Song 1

Well apart from forgetting to put up the mikes that was an ok start. Need to remember to alter the camera setting as well so that it is light enough.

16th May 2011 at 12:11
And I'm up !

Getting set up and the rain is attacking the windows... Delivered by Michael back from Spain who leaves me with an 'asta luego'!

16th May 2011 at 09:50
SO LUCKY

And today in honour of the Moldovan entry for the eurovision I have written a short song to test out the system with Soundcloud.. Using their lyric format (as suggested by friend Sasha) it followed a shop to Morrsions with my lovely wife Kathryn to buy food for the house in the week ahead and a few essentials for my solitude up the tower.

15th May 2011 at 15:18
An Art Work

Starting to gather a bag of stuff to take with me. Conversations with a variety of people make me consider the whole event in different ways. A 24 hour improvisation. and here is the quote from my cousin..

14th May 2011 at 19:14
A week of dandelions

I've been around on site since monday and have explored the grounds, collected specimens and discussed the project with a number of people from different departments. All in all a good week.

13th May 2011 at 09:53
planning for the Full Moon

I spent yesterday in the company of many many friends at the funeral of a great man. He stays in my mind all the time and his smile and great humour are a constant reminder of life's energy at its greatest. Because of the funeral I postponed this 24 hours to next week and so... it coincides with the full moon.

13th May 2011 at 08:23
Day 4 of Curate the Campus: Imitating the Dog Open Rehearsal

Lancaster and Leeds based Theatre company Imitating the Dog (http://www.imitatingthedog.co.uk/) are in residence throughout the first week of Curate the Campus (#curatethecampus) at the Nuffield Theatre and today they held an open rehearsal into the development of their new show: 6 Degrees below the horizon'.

12th May 2011 at 19:50
first emails out

Yesterday I went with Liam, who is on a work placement with us, up to the Tower to meet Steph and set up some instruments and check out the camera and the set up in the room. We chatted on the way through Lancaster - he had never been to the uni - about getting lost. He wasn't phased by the idea of the new songs. We hauled my piano up to the top floor (by lift) tried out the sound and left very quickly!

12th May 2011 at 06:09