School / Group Bookings
Theatre, Dance, Music and Art School Trips
Sited on Lancaster University's campus, Live at LICA (Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts) brings a wealth of UK and international artists of the highest calibre to Lancaster every year in public programmes of professional theatre, dance, exhibitions and concerts.
If you are a teacher or tutor responsible for organising a school trip and would like to introduce your students to contemporary theatre, dance, art and music performances please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01524 594160 for our full packages and information.
Our offer for group bookers
- A 10% discount on your entire booking when you bring 10+ students.
- Post-Show discussions with the artists are included with the majority of our theatre or dance performances
- The majority of our theatre and dance events are suitable for Key Stages 3 and above.
- Many of our visiting theatre companies are also extremely accomplished at targeting workshop and discussion activity to your needs as teachers, and framing activity to specific Key Stages.
- Theatre workshops and discussions can often take place either on our stage, or in your own venues.
We have ample space for coach parking and easy access for students to be dropped off outside our arts venues. The nearest drop off / collection point for coaches is on the University's North Drive outside the LICA Building (anti-clockwise direction). Coaches can then be left / parked at other locations across the campus. Full details within the University's guide. If you'd like further advice please email email@example.com.
A free risk assessment for your educational visit can be requested by email firstname.lastname@example.org
A preview of performances and events in the Nuffield Theatre, Lancaster between October - December 2015.
Organisations bearing the Arts Award Supporter badge offer activities, events, expertise or resources that help young people working towards their Arts Award.
Through workshops and interaction with gallery staff we aim to introduce children to different art movements and techniques by using different areas of our art collection.