Finding Us & Parking
Lancaster Arts is sited at the north end of the Lancaster University.
The campus is easily accessible by all means of travel and is within 70 miles of Manchester's International Airport
- Leave the M6 motorway at Junction 33 and take the A6 north towards Lancaster.
- For Lancaster University main campus – turn right at the third set of traffic lights onto the University main drive.
- Take the first exit left from the roundabout at the top of the main drive,
- Continue straight on past two avenues on your right
- Park in Visitor Car Park A sited on either side of the north west drive (before Rossendale Avenue)
- Blue Badge holders should either park in Bowland Avenue or next to the LICA building.
Evening & Weekend Parking
Parking is free after 6pm on weekdays and all day during weekends.
Weekday Parking Charges
For weekday parking there are pay and display machines sited in the Visitor Parking Zones, alternatively parking scratchcards can be bought at the Cashiers Desk at University House. For further details on parking and weekday charges please see Lancaster University's visitor parking page.
Local taxi services can be contacted on: +44 (0)1524 32090; +44 (0)1524 35666 and +44 (0)1524 848848.
For the latest bus and rail information to campus please see the click here for the University's travel page
Walking Directions from the Underpass (Main Bus Stop) to Lancaster Arts
Plan your bicycle route: http://lancaster.cyclestreets.net/
Lancaster is a Cycling Demonstration Town which means it is benefitting from increased investment in facilities and initiatives for cyclists. It takes 20 - 30 minutes to cycle from the city centre to campus. An off-road cycle route runs from Whinfell Drive in Hala and enters the campus near Bailrigg House. A further off-road signed cycle route runs along the Lancaster Canal to the city centre.