We’re Good to Go!
Lancaster Arts is delighted to return to live programming. We want everyone to have a relaxed and inspirational visit in the sure knowledge that all safety precautions have been taken. Your safety and enjoyment is fundamental to our shared live experience.
We have been awarded the Visit England ‘Good to Go’ Covid certification and have implemented all relevant government guidelines to ensure our Covid-19 risk assessment is constantly kept up to date.
If you feel unwell don’t attend
If you have any of these key symptoms please don’t attend and seek advice from the NHS.
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Our key precautions
- We have reduced our seating capacity to enable households (including support bubbles) to sit together whilst remaining socially distanced from others.
- All our spaces are very well ventilated and the gallery has brand new environmental controls
- All our staff will be wearing masks in our building and we will be asking you to do so as well. Please remember to bring one with you!
- There are hand sanitiser dispensers in key locations for customers, artists and staff.
- We’ll be carrying out additional cleaning, especially with high contact points
- All our staff and volunteers have undertaken Covid training to ensure the safety and well being of all.
- Our staff will undertake regular home testing before our public events.
Test & Trace
Your contact information may be shared with NHS Test and Trace if required as part of the UK Governments ongoing COVID-19 response. This information will only be used by them where necessary to help stop the spread of COVID-19 – further information can be found at www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-test-and-trace-how-it-works.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your support and cooperation – we’re looking forward to welcoming you back!