- Lancashire Youth & Schools Symphony Orchestras with Lancaster Grammar Schools Joint Orchestra 25 Mar19:30
- Noisy Gallery: We're Going On A Bear Hunt 25 Mar10:00 - 10:50 / 11:15 - 12:05
- Liz Aggiss: Slap and Tickle 26 Apr20:00 - 21:00
- Messy Gallery: Extraordinary Ordinary 29 Apr10:00 - 10:50 / 11:15 - 12:05
- The Astonishing Vacuum Cleaner Adventure 29 Apr14:00 / 16:3030 Apr11:30 / 15:00
- Maxi Blaha: I Exist Only As A Reflection 02 May20:00 - 21:00
- Ellie Harrison: The Etiquette of Grief 08 May20:00
- Ellie Harrison: The Crossing 09 May14:00 - 17:00
- PJ Harvey and Paul Muldoon – A Conversation 06 Jul20:00(Talks, Duet)
Programme Assistant Liz Duggan offers an insight into the Foot in the Door artist residency, as part of Theatre 42.
Patrick Sweeney, a volunteer here at Lancaster Arts, spoke to Martha Gosnold, one of the dancers in VERVE for SCAN Magazine.
Diverse Actions is a Live Art UK (LAUK) initiative which champions culturally diverse ambition, excellence and talent in Live Art.
The Nuffield Bursary offers artists/companies the time, space, financial and technical resource to make a new live work in the context of a structured residency. Please apply by 11th April 2017 at 12noon.
Hear Me Roar! Feminist Arts Festival springs back, April 26th - May 3rd 2017