We look forward to welcoming you, whether it’s your first time or you are an old friend.
Our exciting venues include the Nuffield Theatre, Peter Scott Gallery and the Great Hall. All three are situated in the Great Hall Complex.
If you would rather book your tickets in person, or over the phone, you can do so via the Lancaster & Morecambe Visitor Information Centres located at The Storey in Lancaster 01524 582394 or The Platform in Morecambe 01524 582808. Each centre is open Monday – Saturday 10am – 4pm.
Our Box Office is currently closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help booking tickets or if you have any questions.
During listed exhibitions, the Peter Scott Gallery is open 12 and 4pm Monday to Friday. Look at What’s On, to see what we currently have installed in the gallery. Entry to the gallery is free.
- Leave the M6 motorway at Junction 33 and take the A6 north towards Lancaster.
- For Lancaster University main campus – turn right at the third set of traffic lights onto the University main drive.
- Take the first exit left from the roundabout at the top of the main drive,
- Continue straight on past two avenues on your right
- Park in Visitor Car Park A sited on either side of the north west drive (before Rossendale Avenue)
- Blue Badge holders should either park in Bowland Avenue or next to the LICA building.
Evening & Weekend Parking
Parking is free after 6pm on weekdays and all day during weekends.
Weekday Parking Charges
For weekday parking there are pay and display machines sited in the Visitor Parking Zones, alternatively parking scratchcards can be bought at the Cashiers Desk at University House. For further details on parking and weekday charges please see Lancaster University’s visitor parking page.
Local taxi services can be contacted on: +44 (0)1524 32090; +44 (0)1524 35666 and +44 (0)1524 848848.
For the latest bus and rail information to campus, visit the University’s travel page
All buses stop at the ‘Underpass’ the main terminus on campus. Lancaster Arts is a short walk from the Underpass. Exit the Underpass, via the stairs, and walk along the ‘North Spine’ (inbetween the Learning Zone / Santander Bank).
It takes 20 – 30 minutes to cycle from the city centre to campus. An off-road cycle route runs from Whinfell Drive in Hala and enters the campus near Bailrigg House. A further off-road signed cycle route runs along the Lancaster Canal to the city centre.