Big Fish Little Fish: Lancaster Family Rave 2018
Award-winning Big Fish Little Fish family raves are back in Lancaster!
Dance with the family to a (grown up) dance music set with Dream Frequency on the decks. Enjoy top tunes on the dancefloor with bubbles, confetti cannons, balloons and our parachute dance finale. Get crafty with themed crafts, a colouring-in mural and playdough tables. There is a baby chill area for the very little ones and free glowsticks and transfer tattoos. All this plus stalls for sweet treats, face painting and a licensed bar for the grown-ups. Dance, laugh, craft, be daft!
'Over and Under the Sea' theme with (optional) fancy dress for pirates, mermaids, captains and little fishes!
Approx 150 mins
Adults: £8.50 (£9)
Children: £6.50 (£7)
Pre-walkers: free but must book a ticket
Aimed at 0-8yrs, but all ages welcome. Adults must attend with a child.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome as long as there are both adults and children in your party.
Adult only groups are not admitted.
- A max of 3 children per adult in a family.
- If attending as a large birthday party please ensure one adult to two children minimum. We will refuse entry to groups where there is inadequate supervision.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, should the event sell-out please contact us (01524 594151) and we will do our best to sell your ticket(s) onto families on our waiting list.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket which includes pre-walking infants (these are free but ticketed).
- Tickets will cost more on the door (if there are tickets available).
- Adults remain responsible for their children at all times.
- The event will be busy.
- The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- For indoor events low lighting/club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used.
- Please no running!
- Music level is set and monitored throughout to abide by WHO guidelines. This is far lower than usual clubs levels but given the number of children attending there is a constant level of background noise during the event.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF and Lancaster Arts promotion purposes.
- DJs will be announced in advance of each party via Twitter and Facebook but may be subject to unavoidable change.