Let’s Go For a Walk
This Walking Workshop is for anyone who likes to be outside, meet new people and look a little closer at things.
We want to take you on a walk around your local area and explore the art of wandering, looking and listening to the world around us.
Suitable for babies, children and their grownups, young adventurers, older people and everyone in between. This workshop will invite you to share some fresh air with others and engage with your local areas in new ways.
The walk will plan several rest stops and end with cake and tea at a local cafe.
If you would like to…
- meet new people in the local community
- walk, chat and explore
- think and talk about the local area
- participate in a workshop for babies and young children with a difference
- do something creative with your family and friends
- … then this workshop is for you.
Jen and Chris from Encounter.
Collaborating with artists, venues, academics and local people, Encounter’s collaborative and experimental approach creates original performance and participative experiences about (extra) ordinary events, ideas and people.
For More Information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book onto this workshop or ask any questions
This workshop is part of a larger research project about developing opportunities for intergenerational arts experiences in Lancaster in collaboration with Z-arts.
- Meet at the entrance of Lancaster Castle
- Sunday May 15th 2022 at 1pm
- Approx 90 minutes
- Leisurely with frequent pauses, some gentle inclines, steps and varied terrain
- 15 May 2022
- Lancaster City Centre
- Lancaster City Centre Lancaster Lancashire
- Share this page: