If you'd like to be placed on our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Fish Little Fish: 'Intergalactic Planetary' themed family rave.
In only 3 years Big Fish Little Fish family raves have become a UK-wide phenomenon, winning the Family Arts Festival "Best Family Event" for the past two years running.
Parties in the North West started last November and sold out in minutes in Manchester. The response has been immense and now it's coming to Lancaster! These family ravers have called in the services of amazing dance DJs such as Alex Paterson (The Orb), 2 Bad Mice, Mark Archer (Altern8), Herbie Saccani (Hacienda), Mint Royale, Andy Smith (Portishead), Huw Bunford (Super Furry Animals), Tom Wainwright (Hacienda) and Mixmaster Morris, amongst many others, to DJ on weekend afternoons to parents and their offspring aged 0-8 years.
The Big Fish Little Fish multi-sensory dance floor experience will have DJ Pianoman spinning the tunes on the day, bubbles, glitter cannons, huge balloons and a giant parachute dance finale. Integral to the BFLF family rave are the themed kids’ craft activities, play dough tables, huge colouring-in mural, tents, tunnels and inflatables. There's a baby chill area for the really little ones to play safely. Free glow sticks on the way in and free transfer tattoos. All this and a licensed bar for the adults, face painters, cake and ice lolly stalls too! The Lancaster theme is 'Intergalactic Planetary' and is calling all spacemen, boys and girls to join in with the (optional) fancy dress fun.
Daft, quirky and always a shed-load of fun for adults and kids alike - you can expect upfront tunes spanning all dance genres. House, hip hop, techno, UK garage, rave, drum ‘n’ bass and some definition-defying curve balls make this the party that starts hard and never stops - well, not until teatime anyway.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome.
- Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child.
- A max of 3 children per adult.
- A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing email@example.com before buying tickets).
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, should the event sell-out please contact us (01524 594151) and we will do our best to sell your ticket(s) onto families on our wait list.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket, which includes pre-walking infants (these are free but ticketed).
- This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
- Please be prepared for the event to be busy - it is a rave!
- The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust.
- Please no running!